Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Alley Cat Strike!

So today a few Armorel students and teachers got to travel to Kennett, MS to go bowling for the Special Olympics! My student has been so excited about going since she heard about it last week! It was fun getting to leave and do something besides work on school with her for a change. She's such a hard worker and makes awesome grades, she deserved a day of something special and no stress! I don't think she has been bowling many times before but she did pretty good! I took a few pics on my phone of our awesome day to share!

This is my student and one of her friends who also got to go bowling today. They have been in the same class since Kindergarten and are very close!


Look at that form! She's a natural!!

She's so cute! I love working with her!

She won the silver medal for her age group!!! So Proud of her!!

We are best friends! She is the reason I get up to go to work everyday :)

So as you can see we had a great time! My job is such a blessing to me everyday and during a month that focuses on what you are thankful for, this is one of my top 5! 

Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. The wedding party ornament came from personalizationmall.com...last year. I just looked and they don't have that specific one any more. They have some cute wedding ones though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I lied. It came from personalcreations.com and I its found here http://gifts.personalcreations.com/gifts/Wedding-Characters-Ceramic-Oval-Ornament-30021139?viewpos=198&trackingpgroup=PCHRORN&ref=PCRorganicmsfbrand_personalcreations.com

    ReplyDelete